Impact (rebound) sensor: The bounce module is accelerated by a spring against the item being tested. Depending on how hard the object is, the kinetic energy of the module will be absorbed. The speed reduction will be measured and converted to Leeb hardness values.
- External impact sensor (Type D) included
- Automatic recognition of the impact (rebound) sensor connected to the HMM.
- Mobility: In comparison with stationary table-top devices and testing devices with an internal sensor, using the SAUTER HMM. offers the highest level of mobility and flexibility
- All measurement directions possible (360°) thanks to an automatic compensation function
only HMM: Wireless IR printer included for on-site printing of measurement protocols (battery operated)
Standard block for calibration included
Delivered in a hard carrying case
- Internal memory for up to 9 data groups, with up to 9 values per group forming the average value of the group
- Mini statistics function: displays the measured result, the average value, the impact direction, date and time
- Measurement value display: Rockwell (B & C), Vickers (HV), Brinell (HB), Shore (HSD), Leeb (HL), tensile strength (MPa)
- Automatic unit conversion: The measuring result is automatically converted into all specified hardness units