The coating thickness gauge Pocket-Surfix Series is a portable measurement device for non-destructive, fast, professional and precise coating thickness measurement. Thecoating thickness gauge Pocket-Surfix Series measures the thickness of paint, coatings and galvanizing on iron / steel and varnish, paint and anodizing coatings on non-ferrous metals and stainless steels.
Coating Thickness Gauge Pocket-Surfix Series
- Measuring range: 0 - 1500μm
- Accuracy: ± (1 mils + 1% of reading)
- Resolution: 0.1 micron or <0.2% of measured value
- Magnetic induction principle (F-Mode) for ferrous metals Eddy-current principle (N-Mode) for non-ferrous metals FN-Mode for all metals.
- 6 Models:
- Surfix® FN (10808)
- Surfix® FN basic (10855)
- Surfix® F (10809)
- Surfix® F basic (10854)
- Surfix® N (10810)
- Surfix® N basic (10856)
- Basic: without memory, statistics, limit values, IR-interface
- Gauge with integrated probe, calibration foil, zero plate, 2 AAA batteries, carrying pouch, manual and manufacturer’s certificate. FN has 2 foils and calibration plates