The coating thickness gauge Surfix E series is a mobile device with an external measurement of bonded probe for fast, convenient and precise coating thickness measurement. The coating thickness gauge Surfix E seriescan measure all paints, coatings and electroplated coatings on iron / steel and coatings, paint and anodized coatings on non-ferrous metals.
Coating Thickness Gauge Surfix E Series
- Measuring range: 0 - 1500μm
- Interfaces: Infrared
- Dimensions: 137 mm x 66 mm x 23 mm
- Weight: 205 g with batteries
- Magnetic induction principle (F-Mode) for ferrous metals Eddy-current principle (N-Mode) for non-ferrous metals FN-Mode for all metals.
- 6 Models to choose (call or e-mail for price):
- Surfix® E-FN (10802)
- Surfix® E-FN Basic (10803)
- Surfix® E-F (10804)
- Surfix® E-F Basic (10805)
- Surfix® E-N (10806)
- Surfix® E-N Basic (10807)
- Basic model: without memory, statistics, limit values, IR-interface, and backlight