P01 is a portable handheld digital differential pressure manometer used to measure differential pressure in pneumatic, compressor and pump installations, valves, tanks and heating, ventilation and air conditioning (HVAC) systems. The P01 displays min / max / average values right on the meter's screen for comparison against current measurement values.
In addition, the P01 differential pressure manometer features real-time data-logging capabilities with an adjustable interval from 1 second to 24 hours. The device comes with 4 x 30 cm / 11.81 in silicon tubes, 1 x 9 V block battery and 1 x AC power adapter. Also included in the delivery contents are PC-compatible software and a USB cable. The software can be used to detect and document pressure fluctuations, and to display the data graphically or in a table. For real-time data recording, simply connect the differential manometer via USB to your computer, and save the measured values according to your selected time interval. You can then calculate average values directly in the software or export the saved data to Microsoft Excel.
- 0.137 to 0.137 bar (-2.000 to 2.000 psi) measuring range
- 11 measurement units: bar, mmHg, ozin², kgcm², psi, inH2O, kPa, ftH2O, inHg, cmH2O, mbar
- Data hold function
- Zero adjustment at any time
- Low battery indicator
- Auto power off (can be disabled)
- Large dual LCD screen with backlight (on / off mode)
- Displays min / max / average values right on the meter's screen for comparison against current measurement values
- Features real-time data-logging capabilities using the included PC software and USB cable
Differential Pressure Meter P01
Accuracy (at 25°C / 77°F) ± 0.3% Linearity ± 0.2% Response time Approx. 0.5 sec. Max. pressure 689 mbar Operating temperature 0 ... 50°C / 32 ... 122°F Storage temperature -10 ... 60°C / 14 ... 140°F Media Air and non-explosive gases Real-time data-logging interval 1 sec. to 24 h adjustable Display Dual LCD Dimensions 210 x 75 x 50 mm / 8.27 x 2.95 x 1.97 in (H x W x D) Weight (without batteries) 650 g / 1.44 lbs Power supply Battery: 1 x 9V block
AC adapter: 9V DC / 500-mA