Digital Brinell Hardness Tester TB-B-C implements direct resistance to indentation under Brinell method of hardness testing in accordance with ISO 6506-2 and ASTM E10.
Brinell hardness tester uses the heavy testing force (large indentation), which allows user to measure:
- hardness of coarse-grain metal materials (casted parts, non-ferrous metals and alloys);
- hardness of various tempered steels, hardening and tempering steels;
- hardness of products from soft metals (pure aluminium, lead, tin) and others.
Digital Brinell Hardness Tester TB-B-C has 10 steps testing force settings, allows user to measure hardness values with each of 10 Brinell hardness scales. The device uses the round type of indenter along with the control system. It is highly accurate, gives repeatable results, reliable and easy to operate.
Digital Brinell Hardness Tester TB-B-C has fully automatically test cycle: loading, dwell and unloading. As a result, the operator errors don’t influence on measuring results.
Motorized indenter and electronic control system allow making measurements with high accuracy. Absence of mechanical weighs reduce problems of friction and vibration sensitivity of the machine.
Digital Brinell Hardness Tester TB-B-C
Indenter Hard alloy ball indenters (2,5; 5 and 10 mm) Scales
Conversion to other scales Manually, using the conversation tables for Rockwell and Vickers scales Testing load
- 62.5kgf (612.9N)
- 100kgf (980.7N)
- 125kgf (1226N)
- 187.5kgf (1839N)
- 250kgf (2452N)
- 500kgf (4903N)
- 750kgf (7355N)
- 1000kgf (9807N)
- 1500kgf (14710N)
- 3000kgf (29420N)
- Steel and cast iron
- Сoarse-grain metal materials (casted parts, non-ferrous metals and alloys, copper and copper alloys)
- Tempered steels, hardening and tempering steels
- Soft metals (pure aluminium, lead, tin) and others
Hardness range 8-650 HB Measuring time 5~60 s Microscope zoom 20X Microscope accuracy 0.005 mm (5.0 um) Minimum size of testing products 0.005 mm (5.0 um) Max height of test sample 220 mm
(can be produced another model up to 500 mm)
Max depth of test sample 135 mm
(can be produced another model up to 200 mm and with 500mm height)
- Built-in printer
- RS-232 interface
Power supply 220V±5%, 50~60Hz Recommended operating conditions
- Air temperature: 0…+40 °С
- Air pressure: 94 – 106.7 kPa
- Humidity: up to 65%
Net weight 130 kg Gross weight 140 kg Pakage dimensions 670*470*866 mm (L*W*H)