The Leeb Hardness Tester T-D2 correspond to to ASTM A956 is the most popular metal hardness testing method in the world, because of very easy to use and does not require special skills from the operator. The probe is mounted on the sample, and by pressing the release button, measurement is performed, and the hardness value is displayed on the device’s screen. The method works well with low alloy steels, stainless steels, as well as non-ferrous metals.
It is usually used for bulk products, without thorough surface preparation and is less sensitive to inhomogeneous or coarse-grained materials.
- Wide range of hardness measurement
- Allows to test the products with coarse, non-uniform structure (castings, forgings)
- Very ease and simplicity in setup and operation
- Reasonable price (lower in comparison with the ultrasonic hardness tester)
User can save the results of hardness measurements into the internal memory of the device and after that, transfer them to the PC. Device allows user to operate in a wide range of the temperature. Hardness tester T-D2 has a brightness high contrast display. Device also has calibration modes for hardness testing of wide range of metals and alloys.
Leeb Hardness Tester T-D2
Range of hardness value
- Rockwell, HRC: 20 – 70
- Brinell, HB: 90 – 650
- Vickers, HV: 230- 940
- Can be calibrated for any scale and any range.
- HRC: 2HRC
- HB: 10HB
- HV: 15HV
- Leeb probe – HRC, HB, HV, HL
- Additional custom scales for calibration.
- Leeb probe – pre-calibrated for steel, alloy steel, stainless steel, aluminum or cast iron.
- Additional custom scales and materials for calibration.
- ASTM A 956
- ASTM E 140
- ASTM A 370
- ISO 16859
- DIN 50156
- GB/T 17394
- JB/T 9378
- ISO 18265
Storage of measurement results 256 Dimensions, mm 122*65*23 Operating temperature range, ° C -20 to +40 Power supply 2pcs AA batteries Batteries life, not less, h 20 Weight of electronic unit with batteries, no more, kg 0.2