PCE-MM 200UV is a UV USB microscope, or UV USB inspection camera, that magnifies objects up to 200 times. This UV microscope uses 8 UV LEDs with a wavelength of 365 nm for illumination. The microscope captures photos and videos as well as displays magnified objects in real time on your computer screen.
The included software allows you to add text and draw lines, squares and circles in a photo. The software also facilitates calibration for accurate measurement.
Microscope MM 200UV
- Magnification Continuous, 10... 200 times (infinitely variable)
- Resolution 1600 x 1200 pixels
- Light source 8 x LED UV 365 nm (MM200 UV)
- Colors 24-bit RGB
- Image frequency 30 frames per second
- Video format AVI
- Computer connection USB 2.0
- Power supply USB 2.0
- System requirements Windows XP SP2 upwards / MAC OS 10.5 (without photo button)
- Approx. dimensions 110 x 33 mm / 4.33 x 1.30 in
- Approx. weight 90 g / 0.20 lb