The Ultrasonic Flaw Detector UD3701 is designed to detect internal defects, such as discontinuities and heterogeneities of materials in products and welds, determine coordinates and evaluate defect parameters, measure thickness and the velocity of propagation and attenuation of ultrasonic waves in the materials (metals, plastics, glass and etc.), the search for places of corrosion, cracks, internal delamination and other defects.
Ultrasonic Flaw Detector UD3701 is a universal, powerful, functional, ergonomic and reliable device for solving tasks of ultrasonic flaw detection both in the laboratory and in the field.
BRIGHT TFT TOUCHSCREEN DISPLAY
Thanks to the multi-touch screen, the operator can easily move the gates and set the scan without using buttons and encoders. All functions for setting up and controlling the device can be carried out both through the touchscreen and in the classic way – using the keyboard. The TFT display of the device is very bright and contrasting with a resolution of 800×480 pixels, which allows users to get clear picture of the signals on the screen.
- Superbright, touch display with which it is comfortable to work outdoors on a sunny day;
- Automatic calculation of the delay in the probe;
- Frequency range from 0 to 10 MHz, with smooth adjustment;
- Display of a scale of scanning in microseconds and millimeters;
- The presence in the device of the operating mode of the DAC and TVG curves (up to 16 points);
- The presence in the flaw detector of the DGS control mode, with automatic calculation of the equivalent reflector zone;
- Carrying out settings both using the touch screen and by keyboard;
- The presence of movable blocks of output of measured values, so it can be located in any part of the A-scan;
- Archive of measurements, settings, probes with the ability to transfer data to a PC;
- Simulation of a measurement from a stored record in the device memory.
Ultrasonic Flaw Detector UD3701
Operating frequency range from 1 to 10,0 MHz Range of measured time intervals (duration of scanning) from 6 to 1000 µs Velocity range 1000 – 9999 m / s Error of measurement of time intervals not exceed ± 0,025 µs Maximum permissible error of measurement of the amplitudes of the signals at the receiver input in the range from 0 to 110 dB not exceed ± 0,5 dB Testing gain range 125 dB Averaging over the quantity of starts from 1 to 16 Range of variation of temporal sensitivity adjustment (TVG) 40 dB Number of control points TVG 16 Duration of the excitation pulse to the load from 0,0 to 0,5 µs Deviation of the amplitudes of input signals in the range from 10 to 100% of the screen height not more than 1 dB Setting a delay in the prism of the probe from 0 to 15 µs Detection of signals positive half-wave, radio mode Dimensions (W*H*L) 140 mm x 210 mm x 55 mm Weight, not more 1,5 kg