Worldsensing LaserTilt90 is a 2-in-1 laser distance meter and tiltmeter. The laser measures the relative distance to a reference point that can be either natural surfaces or target foils. Meanwhile, the tiltmeter provides measurements of changes from the vertical level, either on the ground or in structures.
This 2-in-1 wireless sensor is designed to provide robust data when monitoring inclinations, movements and differential settlements of slopes or infrastructures. The LaserTilt90 can be easily located along the convergence cross sections up to the excavation front or until the measured relative displacements are stabilized when the required frequency of measurements is reduced.
- 2-in-1 Laser Meter + tiltmeter
- 3-axis inclination with respect to gravity's direction and a range of ± 90⁰
- Accurate distance measurement through a visible Laser Class II with 655 nm.
- Internal temperature (accuracy: ±1 °C), signal strenght and gain collected and transmitted at each reading.
- Robust, compact design and IP68 grade weather-proof box.
- Long battery life (>10 years @1h sampling rate).
- Long range communications through LoRa communications.